Monday, March 9, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not ask my mom today if she wanted to go on the MckCruise with me since I have no one to go with. She was not so excited and told me that she would think about it considering she has her own business and might not be able to take off. I reminded her that she's the boss so she can take a week off to come cruising with me and all my blog friends! We are not excited one bit! Nope! Not Me!

I would never soak off my beautiful pink and white gel nails on Thursday night. I can't believe I am now adjusting to life without acrylic nails. It has not been the hardest thing to do in my life so far! I haven't had acrylic nails since middle school and my nails are not as brittle as I thought they would be! I do not have the cutest hot pink finger nails right now! Nope! Not Me!

I am not trying to save money so that I can be out of debt in 18 months. My brother Josh is taking a financial class and he is not telling me how I can pay off debt that should take me 5 years to pay off! I am not totally flabbergasted that if I stick to what he tells me then I will be debt-free in less that 2 years! Nope! Not Me!

I also am not happy about my school loan being paid off this month! YAY! Nope Not Me!

And I did not spend the weekend with my favorite little girl! I took the cutest pictures with my new Canon Rebel! Nope! Not Me!










5 comments:

  1. oh the pictures are adorable!
    I am still undecided about the cruise...I sent a msg to the cruise email.

    When your nails get stronger and longer, you will be so happy that you don't have acrylic anymore! And you'll be saving $$$!

    So when are ya posting about how to pay off debt...????

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, sweet pics.

    Stick with the debt-free plan and you'll get there. Stay determined :-)
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you rockin' the rebel! Fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im proud of you. Nice to see you get serious about the debt free life. Im proud of you for so many other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe....she's adorable!

    are you going to share your debt-free plan?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover