Friday, December 6, 2013

High Five For Friday

 
 
Today I turn 28!
How crazy is that.
This past year has been so good to me.
I cannot wait to see what this year holds.

Here's how my week went:



I ordered the most adorable cognac boots & the very next day they were sitting on my front porch!
As soon as the weather decides its winter I'll get to wear them and post pictures. The best part was they were only $28 with free shipping.
SCORE!
Thank you Cyber Monday!

Wednesday night Josh took me out to dinner.
Free appetizers since I sign up for every member club you can to receive free goodies!
Wild West Shrimp is oh so delicious!

Thursday I had the day off.
Finally made an appointment to have my hair high lighted, cut, washed, dried & styled!

 
So refreshing.
Then it was off to the Thursday Night Jags game!
My brother Josh gives the best birthday gifts.
One year he paid to have a message put on the big screens in the stadium.
& ever since then I just expect him to do it.
Well this year he didn't but told me to wait a few quarters.
I had no idea what that meant but I went with it.
During the 3rd quarter I notice a staff member walking up with a huge button and certificate that says it's my birthday!
When he passed my row I looked at Josh {my bf} and pouted saying "well it's my birthday too" haha
& next thing I know this guy is looking for "JENNY"
obviously he was looking for me!
The Jags won their first home game of the season & we were on ESPN for the after show.

Before heading home Josh & our friends Ashli & Derek sang happy birthday to me in the truck & we ate chocolate chips cookies from Publix!

Today I've already received flowers from my favorite sales rep, my manager bought lunch & I cannot wait to get off work to be with my main man.

I also want to ask you all to vote for one of my sweet friends {Traci} to become a top mommy blog.
She has the most gorgeous little girl named Charli that she blogs about.
Check out her blog & vote by clicking on the link to the right!

Enjoy your weekend!
We're off to do Christmas pictures & a fun weekend in Sea World & going to see Huey & The News!





 
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday Sweet Girl! I hope you have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover