Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Haps

My what a weekend!! Why must you leave so soon? Please hurry back.

I'm completely addicted to St*rbucks iced caramel hot chocolate. I know lots of calories but my goodness it's only here for a short time.

Haley showed me around her school. She's one proud kindergartner! How is that even possible?

I'm dog sitting my coworkers two boxers while he cruising. If you bring a dog to my house he/she will leave spoiled. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Dodger is loving his two friends all week.

I had a maternity and newborn session this week. I love that all my friends are
Pregnant. I say this all the time I know but y'all slow down so I can catch up!

I just downloaded SongPop. Don't have it? Run and get it now. Or I mean download it fast! Find me : jennadk

My parent got an iPhone 4 this weekend!!! That's exciting news since my dad now has text messaging! My mom calls IG "instantgram" it's cute y'all!

And Saturday I went to the gun range with my dad, brother josh and favorite sister in law ever!

Don't mess with the Keenan's because we bring heat! {and mine is equipped with pink handles}

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover