Thursday, September 30, 2010

He's On The Go

Monday night Ryne decided to take 11 steps across my kitchen! He's been taking a few steps at a ime before then but nothing like 11 steps! We are so proud of him! Now he's really about to start getting into E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!
The 30th, Little Man turned 10 months old! He really needs to slow down because I don't think I can handle him growing up anymore.

Ryne Walking from Jenna Keenan on Vimeo.














Thursday Haley called me "Jenna". Ever since she's been able to talk I've always been "Enna". I think she hears Jamie calling me by my name and picked it up! I had to have a heart to heart with her to make sure she knew my name is not "Jenna". So for the rest of the night I was her "Enna" again! :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover