Monday, October 4, 2010

The countdown is on!

In November my family is going to Disney World.



This will be Haley's 2nd time going and Ryne's first.



I just hope this year Haley isn't afraid of the characters like she was the first time.



I wish I had the pictures on Jamie's laptop to show y'all how afraid she was!



So tonight Jamie and I helped Haley {or should I say Jamie and I made} a countdown for when we head to Disney!



We're already fighting who gets to pull the chain off each morning!



I'm sure a certain little girl will get to do it everyday!



I can't wait to get on the teacups while Haley can't wait to ride the merri-go-round!



Jamie loves splash mountain and my mom loves It's a small world!



So the countdown is on!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jenna, It's a Small World and the teacups are closed for refurb just now :( I hope they're open again by the time you go.

    I rode Splash Mountain yesterday, that's about as crazy as it gets for me! I don't think I'll be doing it again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! I hope their finished renovating them before we get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great way to countdown to your holidays. I would love to go to disney world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jenna you are so cute.
    ok so for real - when are we meeting?!
    I can't believe how big Haley & Ryne are! Wow. I can totally see why you are so in love. awww. Makes me miss my sister too. Ok, enough of my sappiness!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover