Saturday, May 19, 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner?

Thursday morning I was listening to a local radio station { 99.9 Gator Country} like I do every morning. Well this morning luck was on my side because I won 2 tickets to see jason Aldean & Luke Bryan in concert here in J*ville on August 9. I'm super excited because I've never seen either of these handsome guys in concert before!!!!

 

This was hilarious to me! My oldest brother lives with me and he's been wanting to go to a concert lately so of course I'd take him with me. The deejay asked me if I had eaten my breakfast this morning and my response was "no not yet" but how funny is my brothers comment to!

 


I just died laughing at him. August hurry up and get here.

-JennaDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover