Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dodger


Yesterday I had to drop Dodger off at the vet to get neutered. I knew having him get neutered was the best thing for him since one of his testicles didn't drop. Its called cryptorchidism which could become cancerous later in life. The doctor called after his surgery to let me know he ended up having to make an incision in his abdomen and find the testicle behind his muscles. Dodger ended up staying over night which was only the second time he has ever stayed away from me. I think we both were having separation anxiety by this point. I was able to pick him up at 10 on Tuesday and boy were we excited to see each other. Now he's relaxing while I'm working.

I know I may seem like the crazy dog/cat lady but he's my son! He gets separation anxiety when I leave him hence the reason he practically goes everywhere I go

 

Now this handsome boy is sleeping the night away. The hardest part of his surgery is keeping him from licking at the sutures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover