Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy


The next few months is going to be super busy for me. I'm going to list everything in bullet format so y'all can see how busy I'll be!
  • October 17-24: Parents in the mountains meaning I'm watching the house along with 2 dogs and a cat plus my brothers 2 dogs.
  • October 31: Jamie's baby "sprinkle" to welcome Ryne
  • November 21:My friend Geneva is marrying her bestfriend Kyle
  • November 26: Thanksgiving and my nephew Ryne Joseph's due date unless he decides to come early.
  • December 6: My 24th birthday!!!
  • December 17: Haley's 3rd birthday
  • December 25: CHRISTMAS
  • January 9: Josh and Ashley get married (I'm in this wedding)
  • January 17-24: My mom and I are going on the MckCruise
A little break in the schedule then back at it come Spring!

  • April 17: Maria and Matt get married
  • April 23: Ashley and Doug get married ( I'm in this wedding)
  • May 22: Ashley and Donavon get married (I'm also in this wedding)
As you can see I'm super busy along with all the photo shoots that I have booked. I'm also helping another friend take engagement pictures!

Side note: Please pray for my family as their traveling to the mountains this weekend and also an unspoken!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and Go GATORS!!!!








2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover