Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!








It's time for free therapy! Laugh at what really did not happen this week to me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been completely exhausted since I've been going to bed at 9:30 every night. I do not toss and turn all night for no reason. It's so cold in Florida and I can't get comfortable. I would certainly not wake up every morning still tired and have not been able to function at work at all. Speaking of functioning at work, I have not tuned out all my co-workers AND manager every time they speak to me. I swear (except I don't) that I'm a good employee and really should get a raise with all the hard work I've done recently. Nope! Not Me...

Speaking of hard work I have not sold a bunch of pest controls this past week that I made about $25 extra on my last pay check. Hey it's better than nothing right!

I did not just book my FIRST photo session for this Saturday! AHHH I'm so excited and can't wait to meet this engaged couple. The engaged couple is friends with my mom and I was also hired to photograph their wedding in June! I not excited can you tell? Nope! Not Me...

I would never take a half day on Friday with spend it with Haley! She was not good and wouldn't let me get my work done. We watched 2 hours of The Wiggles, finger painted, and played on my work computer. Haley said something like she was trying to fix my computer. To my knowledge I wasn't aware anything was wrong with it. HA


Isn't.

She. Too.

Cute!

On Mother's Day all of us kids made dinner for my mom. After dinner we went fishing in Josh's lake and I did not think I was catching the BIGGEST bass in the lake that day. When I reeled in my line I found out I caught a branch. Seriously y'all the branch was fighting me and I thought it really was the BIGGEST fish.... Nope! Not Me...



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll leave you with a few pictures of my family this weekend. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. awe cute! looks like a great time. Found you off Brittanys blog :-D

    Drea
    www.uniquelyplaced.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover