Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Facts About Me







- I'm the youngest of 4 kids

- My brothers name is Jeremy (29), Josh (26), My sister is Jamie (24)

- I was always told I was adopted but if you saw a picture of my sister and I you would think we were twins.

- We all are very close to each other.

- I got my belly button pierced when I was a Junior in high school. I asked my parents many times if I could get it pierced and they continued to tell me "No" so a friend at the time let me borrow her ID. No one in my family knew I had it pierced until it was summertime and we went to our condo.

- I actually had my belly ring ripped out twice. Both times when I was working at The Loop.

- I wear reading glasses

- I love the color teal

- I have 1 niece

- I moved in with my brother Josh for 4 months then moved back home

- I have a tattoo on my left foot of a dove with a heart. My family recently saw it after hiding it for 2 1/2 years

- I love dresses

- I have a Canon Rebel

- I suffer from migraines

- I worked for AirTran Airlines for 2 years until I got fed up with the passengers.

- I have a Pekapoo name Lola

- I only wear Buckle jeans

- I have always lived in Jacksonville, Florida and I'm only 25 minutes from the beach

- I work 3 blocks from the beach

- I love to bake

- I have a new love for hummus & warm pita bread

- My sister and I actually took a cake decorating class last fall

- I've had the same best friend since we were in diapers

- My birthday is Dec. 6,1985

- Since middle school I always had acrylic nails until about 3 months ago. Never thought life would go on without nails.

- I'm a child of God

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. I think I covered everything I could think of. But if there's more that you would like to know about me let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm loving the little rebel in you! I bet God has already been able to use that!

    BTW, I hid a tattoo (actually two tattoos) for a few years too!;)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover