Saturday, May 16, 2009
Fun Facts About Me
- I'm the youngest of 4 kids
- My brothers name is Jeremy (29), Josh (26), My sister is Jamie (24)
- I was always told I was adopted but if you saw a picture of my sister and I you would think we were twins.
- We all are very close to each other.
- I got my belly button pierced when I was a Junior in high school. I asked my parents many times if I could get it pierced and they continued to tell me "No" so a friend at the time let me borrow her ID. No one in my family knew I had it pierced until it was summertime and we went to our condo.
- I actually had my belly ring ripped out twice. Both times when I was working at The Loop.
- I wear reading glasses
- I love the color teal
- I have 1 niece
- I moved in with my brother Josh for 4 months then moved back home
- I have a tattoo on my left foot of a dove with a heart. My family recently saw it after hiding it for 2 1/2 years
- I love dresses
- I have a Canon Rebel
- I suffer from migraines
- I worked for AirTran Airlines for 2 years until I got fed up with the passengers.
- I have a Pekapoo name Lola
- I only wear Buckle jeans
- I have always lived in Jacksonville, Florida and I'm only 25 minutes from the beach
- I work 3 blocks from the beach
- I love to bake
- I have a new love for hummus & warm pita bread
- My sister and I actually took a cake decorating class last fall
- I've had the same best friend since we were in diapers
- My birthday is Dec. 6,1985
- Since middle school I always had acrylic nails until about 3 months ago. Never thought life would go on without nails.
- I'm a child of God
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. I think I covered everything I could think of. But if there's more that you would like to know about me let me know!