Saturday, May 16, 2009

Diapers.com







Ok, so I know I don't have any babies but I have a lot of friends who do! I heard about Diapers.com from Jessica Turner a few months ago and knew that if you put in a referral code you can save $10 off your order. Tonight I was browsing their website and found that they are some what cheaper than Target. And if your total equals $49 you get FREE shipping!

Since I remembered Jessica blogged about it and I knew she had a code for another $10 off I went back to her blog to get the code. I received another $10 off! I was so excited.

If you want to use my code its MISS8604 . Here's how it works:
Any new customers who enter my code (or my email address which is missusaparker@gmail.com) when placing their first order at Diapers.com will get $10 off their first diaper order. I will get a $5 credit for referring them, plus another $1 credit for every additional order they place.

So EVERYONE wins!

Also, Diapers.com saves you $1.00 towards any pack of diapers you buy! That's another buck you're saving. You can't go wrong. So what are you waiting for get to shopping.


Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover