Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Weekend Happenings & more....


Hello lovelies!
I know I've completely abandoned my blog.
For good reasons though.
Friday I left work and went to a Bachelorette party,
 that consisted of eating at a Greek restaurant, riding around in a limo downtown where all the FL/GA party people were & ending the night at Hamburger Mary's which is a drag queen show.
 
 Saturday was spent doing photo sessions at the beach & Sunday was spent putting up a new privacy fence before it got too dark outside!
The Gators lost but look how cute this Hello Darling customer is with her daughter!
 
My sister scored some 1/2 Halloween rock star wigs so this was a must!
 
I loved that extra hour of sleep except for the fact that at 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. I was ready to wake up!
& finally Monday we froze our tush off at Ryne's tee ball game sporting Hello Darling items!
The Infinity Fringe Scarves are currently back in stock, we not have the most stunning bracelets in Black/Gold & White/Gold, Piko Tunics, Fleece Lined Leggings, Cardigans & more!
Also FREE Shipping all week
visit Hooah&Hiccups to read her fashion post!
 
 


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures!!! especially all the Hello Darling promos, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm itching to buy one of those scarfs!! Maybe free shipping is just the push I need to do so?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover