Saturday, February 12, 2011

Danny & Katie

Back in November I made a FBook fan page for my photography. I also held a lttle contest for the 100th fan to "like" my page. A friend of mine and her husband were the 100th fan and just booked the session with me this last week. We had a great time walking around San Marco and down the train tracks. Soon after we were on the tracks a train started coming our way. Little did we know the conductor called the station stating "someone was laying on the tracks" and the police came! It's comical now because if someone was laying on the tracks they would no longer be alive since the train already passed before the cops arrived. I love how these pictures turned out!











D&K- it was so great to see y'all again! Hope you enjoy your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover