Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hello Friends

Well look at that.
 I'm back.
 Maybe for a day, maybe a week or even just maybe a good long time.
 Lots have happened since I quit blogging almost 1.5 years ago.
I started my own boutique but couldn't keep up with it since I worked a normal 8-5 job plus keeping my social life, well somewhat social.
My amazing boyfriend moved in last July.
We've gone on quite a few trips.
Florida Keys
Orlando
Bahamas
New York
We just lost his dad on 07/16/15 which has been so hard on both of us.
He fought a good fight but was so tired.
He was the funniest, caring, loving person I've ever met in my lifetime & he will be greatly missed.
I recently lost my job for a reason that was out of my control.
So life has not been fun at all.
 But luckily I have Josh who has stood beside me everyday.
So now we're making the best of each day as they come.
 



 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're back to blogging! Sorry things have been rough but hopefully good things are right around the corner! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope life starts looking up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Jenna! I have often wondered what you and your man have been up to.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover