Friday, March 30, 2012

Warrior Dashhhh

What have I gotten myself into? Tomorrow I'll be one of the many crazy people partaking in the Warrior Dash here in North Florida. I haven't even trained for this. How in the heck am I going to get through this 5k? Friends! I'm doing this race tomorrow with some guys from work and their friends. I can't wait to get all muddy. No seriously! Its going to be a blast. This will be my second 5k. My personal goal was to run a 5k each month this year but since my darn appendix wanted to put me out for 6-8 weeks my goal is ruined. For now, I'll start working on that goal again!

I do need to get my rear back in the gym. I don't mind working out by myself but having a partner with you always makes it better. Here's to thinking about working out again and getting healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover