Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Watters- Wedding



Meet Mr. & Mrs. Watters! I was able to capture this amazing couple's big day this past weekend. I just met this couple a few months ago when A was hosting a girls night out at her house. From the day I met Jamie I was super excited about her upcoming wedding. When her original photographer fell threw she put all her trust in me to capture her big day. I couldn't have been more blessed to have such a sweet bride. I love everything about shooting weddings and I hope to book more in the future. Jamie and Luke we're made for each other. The moment you meet them you'll see that for yourself. The wedding took place at Hanna Park & was absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you both!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover