Monday, November 30, 2009

Labor & Delivery





***update : November 30- 10:45 a.m.
Jamie and Ryne are both doing great!
A little about Jamies labor.... When Joe and Jamie arrived at the hospital at 12:15 a.m. the nurses were able to get Jamie in a gown before she felt like she needed to go to the bathroom. What she was feeling was Rynes' head coming through the birth canal. Around 1:05a.m. my mom and I saw a doctor walking super fast back to where Jamie was. The nurses kept telling Jamie not to push because as soon as the doctor walked in the room she was going to have that baby. There was no time for an epidural (wow!!) so at 1:09 a.m. Ryne Joseph was born!!!!

I received a text from Joe at 1:15 saying,"he's here!" and my mom and I just looked at each other thinking Joe was lying! The next thing we hear was a lullaby meaning a baby was born!!!!

*****Update*****

Ryne Joseph was born at 1:09 am weighing 7 lbs 10 ounces And 20.5 inches long with a head full of black hair!!! We've only been waiting for less than an hour!!!!



I got a text at 11:11 pm on November 29 saying, "my water broke"!!!! We- my mom, Jamie, Joe and myself-made it to the hospital at 12:15.
So far Jamie is almost 5 cm dilated! The nurses won't allow my mom and I in the back so we're sitting in the waiting room playing the waiting game. Hopefully not too much longer and we'll have a screaming baby boy in our arms!
(pictures to come)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast Jamie had Ryne! Did she even have time for an epidural? Was she in labor or having contractions before her water broke? I am so glad they go to the hospital in time. So proud and happy for her and Joe! Have fun spoiling Ryne and Haley!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover